Chính sách bảo mật
Last modified: February 2023
Welcome to the RMFF site, operated by Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation (“RMFF,” “we,” or “us”). At RMFF, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information, when you visit the website <www.rmff.org> or access or use any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website (collectively, the “Website”).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the information below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, the IP address of your computer, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at times where we may require you to register to use our Website, when subscribing to services that may be available on our Website, posting or providing material(s) or information, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your requests.
- Your search queries and activities on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics: Google has created an “Opt-out Browser Add-on” for users who wish to use websites while preventing their data from being accessed or used by Google Analytics. If you want to opt out of the features on RMFF.com that rely on Google Analytics, please follow the directions provided by Google here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ features
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including processing your request or application.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also use for other purposes and disclose to third parties information that does not constitute personally identifiable information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RMFF, our Website visitors, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please consult your browser’s documentation to learn how. Note that certain portions of the Website may not operate as intended if you refuse certain cookies.
- Additional Services from RMFF. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by RMFF to tell you about our other products or services, you can opt-out by using the UNSUBSCRIBE feature in the email you receive from RMFF, which will remove you from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to RMFF as a result of a transaction, or activity on the Website.
We may change this Policy. Please take a look at the LAST MODIFIED legend at the top of this page to see when this Policy was last revised. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on this Site. Your use of this Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
If you believe that your personal information has been processed or disclosed in violation of this Policy, RMFF encourages you to raise any concerns using the contact information provided in this Policy. RMFF will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us via one of these methods:
This website is operated by the RICHARD M. FAIRBANKS FOUNDATION, having its principal place of business at 211 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 2500, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to operations@RMFF.org.